Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shape Shifting

Things have been a little crazy for me lately. I have been doing a little soul-searching, a little rearranging, a little of what I call "shape shifting", and taking a whole lot of action! So...I thought I would update you all on what I have been up to...

First of all, I blogged earlier about attending Jack Canfield's "Breakthrough to Success" program, which really was life changing. I have since also enrolled (and been accepted!) into his exclusive Train the Trainer program where I will learn how to better serve you all!

Secondly, I have taken the writing of my book, "Let's Get Fresh: The Journey of an Urban Locavore" to a whole new level. I am interviewing several people and hoping to have it published by August of next year.

Lastly, and most immediately, I have begun my new series or seminars entitled, "Mind Over Fatter: The Secret to Thinking Yourself Thin". This is where I hope to really help you all. The first half of the seminar we focus on understanding what is holding you back from your health and fitness goals, defining exactly what those goals are, and realeasing your limiting beliefs. The exercises and techniques we use are extremely powerful for creating immediate change and I am so excited to be able to facilitate them for you! The second half of the day, we will focus on action. Not only will I teach you how to succeed and give you the tools, I will give you an accountability partner to make sure you follow through!

As always, my virtual door is open and I love to hear from you all! I look forward to serving you in any way I am able.

Love & Gratitude~
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment